Live Online Classroom
Successfully complete your training and earn your Certified Professional Coach (CPC®) Credential in 16 hours of highly interactive, live online study.
Experience transformation personally when you take our class. Experience the power of coaching both as a coach and a client. Receive a clear vision of what you want to create in your life moving forward. Meet other amazing people who are on the same path.
During our 16 hour course, you not only learn to coach, you receive coaching. That means, you will leave the class with a clear vision of where YOU want to go, what you want to do, when you want to do it by, how you will get it done and who you would like to do it with. Experiencing coaching from both the client’s perspective as well as the coach’s perspective is imperative to understanding the impact you will make with your clients.
You may be a great coach because:
- You are the “go to” person in your network
- You love spending time with people and giving them encouragement
- You have wisdom that came with your life experience
- Your friends call you an angel, life saver, brilliant
- You have the “You can do it” attitude
- You like to motivate your friends to reach their full potential
- Bringing out the best in others feels good to you
- You know you should be sharing your gifts with the world
Who should experience this course
Anyone who loves to help people. Anyone who is ready for a transformational experience.
More specifically: Ministers, Therapists, Project managers, C-Level Executives, Human Resource Professionals and anyone who oversees others (co-workers, clients or kids!), learning the “how to” of coaching makes you a valuable resource.
Here’s the upcoming Class Dates for Life Coach Certification and Training:
- February 5, 12, 19, & 26, 2024 (4 hours/day) – start time is 9am CST
Receive a Certified Professional Coach Certificate in 16 hours. Tuition includes a two-year membership and your CPC® Professional Coaching credential. Our curriculum has been accredited through the AACSB at the University Graduate Level.